Saturday, October 11, 2014

Let Us Run and Psalm Ninety One

Let Us Run and Psalm Ninety One

Master and Lord!
It’s time to run again,
I need you to help me run
Help me find my place
Under the Sun,
Eons ago you helped
Me cross the world Chasm
In one stride!
First, you helped me retrieve
The Stone that was in it.
The Chasm is behind me,
The race is not – I’m still in it,
Once again, seeing you beside
Me, ready to show me how
To sprint again,
I’m never afraid. I can run
In the Spirit and actualize
It on my Earth-Mother.
Help me to find my place under
The Sun that you have sanctioned,
Hallowed for Me. When I run,
I will find it because you are the
Guide and the Spirit in my
Holy feet! Let’s run on.
My dad used to say to
You when he needed help in his
Tedious race: “Okay Jesus, let’s ....”
Now, Lord, let us run, and
Let us find my place that you
Have already covered with your
Feathers, and under those Wings I
Will trust as my safe house,
My refuge – When we find it.
Lord, let us run! Amen. OM

Created by Mary Handy Moore
(Under Psalm 91)
October 11, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment