Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Walk the Walk to live the Life

Well, I don't know, but I know I need something.  I can't put my finger on it but I know I need it.  What do you mean when you say, "Yes, you know what you need."  I said I don't know, but I know I need something. ....

Okay, well how do I correct that?  I ask you, "Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old? Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall  I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?"  And a Voice from the Deep spoke in my ear:  "He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?" (Micah 6-8)


I understand now that I know what I thought I did not know.  The Voice required me to do the work.  Humility, the greatest power in the world, is able to do it.  Many fake humility - yet they're hypocrites so that is natural and their names are legion.  Grace gave me Master example.  Peace  .

No comments:

Post a Comment